The Istituto Marymount welcomes over 700 students of different nationalities and religions in Nursery School, Primary and Middle School. Marymount’s project and cultural identity aim at our students’ achieving the highest educational success, together with the harmonious growth and integration of their personality in a multicultural society.
For information on admissions and to visit the school and the campus, you can contact the Head of Admissions, from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 13.00, at the following addresses:
It is necessary to fill in the non-binding application form and call the Admissions Office (+39) 06 8622571. The filled-in form will be placed on the waiting list for the requested class. Only after the application is accepted by the school you will be requested to fill in the official Admissions form.
Documents to download:
- Norme Generali
- Richiesta Iscrizione non impegnativa
- Nuova Iscrizione
- Patto Educativo di Corresponsabilità Infanzia
- Patto Educativo di Corresponsabilità Primaria
- Patto Educativo di Corresponsabilità Secondaria di Primo Grado
- Patto Educativo di Corresponsabilità Secondaria di Secondo Grado
- Modulo per le emergenze alunni
- Modulo Segnalazioni Allergie